A TPE granulate lining compound designed for use in Lug Caps. This compound is suitable for all filling goods, where pasteurization is employed. As PROVALIN® 1241 contains no plasticizers of any kind it is exceptionally positioned to meet the most stringent migration requirements for direct food contact with highly fatty and oily foodstuffs.
- Typical uses: Twist-Off® Metal and Composite Closures, Metal Lug Caps etc.
- Typical applications include: compression and injection molding
- Typical filling goods: all filling goods where pasteurization is employed
- Steam-closable with pasteurization at 95°C for 60 min
- Typical shore hardness: A 78
- Typical Melt Flow Index (MFI): 8 g/10 min (5 kg, 190°C)
- Standard colors: unpigmented, blue or white
- Various lubricant packages to optimize opening torques on different packages, glass, and closure combinations