You have already subscribed to our newsletter.
You successfully unsubscribed from our newsletterContinue Shopping
Discover our comprehensive range of coating technologies
Coatings are essential for both the packaging and printing industries. Their application is as varied as the purpose they serve. Coatings do not only meet optical requirements by the high-quality finishing of packaging or printed products. Rather, they must also provide various functionalities such as protection, heat or filling resistance.
At ACTEGA, we offer a comprehensive range of coating technologies, such as water-based, solvent-based, UV, LED-UV, PVC-free, BPA-NI or oil-based coatings. There are products for a broad variety of:
- Packaging, e.g. folded boxes, labels, commercials, pouches, cans, monobloc, closures.
- End uses, e.g. food, beverages, toys, home and personal care, pharma, tobacco, industrial.
- Processes, e.g. sheet-fed & coil coating, offset, flexo-, screen- and digital printing, narrow web.
- Materials, e.g. paper, board, plastics, metal substrates like steel, aluminum & alu foil.
- Functionalities, e.g. protection, heat-sealing, barrier, blistering, encoding, release, adhesion .
- Effects, e.g. high gloss, dull matt, drip off, silver, gold, tactile, pearlescent, structure.
Legally compliant product solutions especially designed for the high safety standards of the food and beverage, tobacco, pharmaceutical and toy industries, complete our coating portfolio.
Discover our global coating solutions or simply select your market application below. For product availability, select your region in the filter options.See all products
Flexible Paper & Plastics
Monoblocs & Tubes
Publication & Commercial
Market solutions Highlights
Perfect combination of water-based primer plus UV topcoat for printers with double coating units.
Coatings for screen printing
Discover ACTEGA's product portfolio especially designed for screen printing.
Low Cure Coatings
The low cure coatings for aerosol cans are internal coatings.
ACTEcoat® Effect Coatings
Solvent-based effect coatings for flexible paper and plastic as well as for aluminum foil.
Water-based coatings for the direct food contact.
Certified UV coatings for the indirect food contact.
High-quality coatings for food and pharma packaging.
Acting sustainably and environmentally friendly.