DRIP OFF SYSTEMS
Drip off systems consist of a combination of a matt effect primer and a matching drip off gloss coating.
Drip off is a perfect method to create more attention at the Point of Sale by high-value finishing of your printed products.THOMAS KOOP Global Portfolio Manager Paper-based Packaging
At ACTEGA, both water-based and UV drip off systems are available.
Water-based drip off systems:
• They consist of a water-based gloss coating and an oil-based primer.
• They achieve pleasantly smooth matt surfaces and distinct matt/gloss differences.
• All systems provide good drying characteristics as well as a good scratch and scuff resistance.
UV drip off systems:
• In combination with a UV varnish, both UV and oil-based primers are possible.
• Depending on the primer, application amount and machine settings, fine to coarse structures can be realized.
• The results are strong visual and haptic differences compared to the gloss varnish.
• All systems are characterized by a very good scratch and scuff resistance.
Also ask for LED-UV drip off systems.
SEE ALL PRODUCTS