Whether stamping, high gloss or matt, drip off, partially applied or full area –
LED-UV coatings offer printers the possibility to “set apart from the crowd”.
Coatings- LED-UV Matt Coatings
- LED-UV Gloss Coatings
- LED-UV MotionCoat®
- LED-UV Release Coatings
End uses- Pressure Sensitive Labels
- Shrink Sleeves
Applications- Pressure Sensitive
- Shrink Sleeve Labels
Advantages of LED-UV coatings
- LED-UV coatings are far more than protection.
- They provide graphic image enhancement and differentiate the brand from competition.
- They offer printers the possibility to “set apart from the crowd”.
- LED-UV coatings are easy to process.
- They are highly reactive, mechanical resistant and show a good flow-out.
- They enable clear and high-contrast printing images.
- LED-UV coatings forego anti-set-off powders (less cleaning, better working conditions).
- They provide immediate curing despite low radiant energy.
- Their application is emission-free (ozone).
„ACTEGA’s LED-UV solutions will “Cure” your labels with a range of effects from Matt to High Gloss and specialty options such as release, MotionCoat and drip off.”
Mell Bishop III
Global Market Manager, Flexible Packaging
Contact us to learn more about our LED-UV coatings.联系方式
Read our whitepaper
LED-UV Coatings in the Printing Industry