You have already subscribed to our newsletter.
You successfully unsubscribed from our newsletterContinue Shopping
ACTEBOND® BPA-NI & EPOXYSILANE-FREE ADHESIVES
- Can also be used for high cycle rates with short sealing times due to high sealing resistance
- Use of one product solution (adhesive and hardener) enables the production of two different applications
- No primer necessary
- Approved for food applications (details on food safety (worldwide) can be provided on request)
- Satisfies the highest demands of the pharmaceutical industry (suitable for any climate zone, also for tropical temperatures in combination with high humidity - Tropical Blister)
- Excellent substrate adhesion and flexibility
- Exceptional thermal and chemical resistance
- High Performance
- No delamination even at high sealing temperatures
- Annealing at elevated temperatures accelerates curing
OUR ADHESIVES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN A WIDE VARIETY OF COLORSThe pigmented adhesives from ACTEGA combine a decorative appearance with functional performance, while our color expertise offers additional, unique features for our ACTEbond® laminating adhesives range.
The colored versions enable you to replace full-area color printing. This saves on processing time and costs while also making it possible to create custom packaging designs by printing additional colors. Our pigmented adhesives are also impressive thanks to their excellent covering properties and their suitability for direct contact with foods (in line with FDA and EU directives).
„The possibility of using our ACTEbond® ASB-203 in a wide variety of colors makes this product an individual high-performance adhesive for the highest demands.”
Technical Service and Sales Flexible Packaging
|3500 ± 1500 mPas
|35 ± 5 s
|49 ± 2%
|83 ± 2%
|1,050 ± 0,050 g/ml
|1,105 ± 0,050 g/ml
Formulation: Solvent-based 2-component polyurethane adhesive based on polyols in combination with aliphatic isocyanates.
ACTEGA - YOUR COMPETENT PARTNER
- Individual technical service (also on site at the plant)
- Many years of expertise and experience in the field of adhesives for packaging
- Product solution already widely used and established by customers
FOOD SAFETY THANKS TO ADHESIVES THAT ARE FREE OF EPOXYSILANES AND BPAReliably safeguarding consumer health is our top priority. When it comes to applications that involve (direct) contact with foods, we painstakingly investigate the safety of the relevant raw materials and use only materials that verifiably comply with food regulations (such as FDA and EU directives).
As part of a safety-conscious approach, ACTEGA has developed adhesives that are free from BPA and epoxysilanes (such as GLYMO and GLYEO) but also exhibit outstanding performance.
That no question remains unanswered.Contact