You have already subscribed to our newsletter.
You successfully unsubscribed from our newsletterContinue Shopping
ACTGreen® Barrier Coatings
Discover ACTGreen® Barrier Coatings. Please contact us for detailed information or a product recommendation.CONTACT
Water-based barrier coating solutions from the perspective of sustainability
The poor recyclability of PE layers - and thus the high use of plastic - is a major drawback in terms of sustainability. PE layers are increasingly falling into disrepute and are subject to ever more comprehensive regulation. At the same time, legal requirements for the recycling or disposal of such production materials represent a major challenge for many processing companies. Brand owners often pass on the corresponding pressure to the packaging manufacturers. This is understandable insofar as the success of a brand today also depends on a demonstrably sustainable production chain. In addition, within the product life cycle, packaging has a very short lifetime and therefore reaches the disposal process quickly.
Solutions are increasingly being sought at all levels to avoid additional plastic waste. In many cases, water-based barrier coating solutions can be used as a very good alternative.
Customer benefits for water-based barrier coating solutions:
- Demonstrably sustainable: By avoiding PE layers and a better recycling
- Recycling: Simple and sustainable recycling of end products
- Simplified production process: No PE-coated material is required
- Shortened delivery and production process: Faster delivery due to standard material
- Cost optimization: From paper production to recycling - more cost-effective as the recycling process is simplified
- Supply chain optimization: No storage necessary and just-in-time production
Please contact us for your detailed product recommendation (contact).
Here you can download our White Paper.
Find out more about ACTGreen® Barrier Coatings and download our product brochure.