RadKote® UV Coatings are designed to be used with various films and paperSEE ALL PRODUCTS
“ACTEGA brings surface science and expertise as it relates to UV coatings for general use and specialty applications.”Jim Harris Sales Director, Flexible Packaging
RadKote® Features and Benefits:
- Includes gloss coatings, matte coatings, primers, screen/ tactile coatings and specialties including glitter, pearl, glow-in-the-dark, cationic release and thermochromatic coatings.
- Product line includes general use and specialty coatings
- Designed to be used with various films and paper Several with press speed range of 175 ft./min. to 300 ft./min.
- Product characteristics within the RadKote® product line include benzophenone-free, low odor formulation, low yellowing, excellent resistance to cracking, good scratch & rub resistance, good water resistance, good slip, low curl, great adhesion and flexibility, excellent adhesion to polyester substrates, high gloss, accepts vacuum metallization
- 100% solids
- Several with viscosity range of 100 cPS to 300 cPS